South Australia's Premier Racing Club
The South Australian Jockey Club is proud to be South Australia’s largest, and premier racing club, playing host to 44 days of racing action throughout the year at Morphettville Racecourse.
In addition to racing on a weekly basis, Morphettville is a multipurpose venue featuring function rooms and numerous outdoor spaces able to host events of all occasions 7 days a week.
The club has a membership of around 1,200, 7 Board Members and employs 52 permanent and up to 400 casual staff. These staff are spread throughout administration, catering, ground staff, race day casuals and the Club’s external entertainment venue, The Junction.
- Chief Executive Officer – Grant Mayer
- Chief Financial Officer – Michael Cox
- Head of People & Culture – Davina Carne
- Brand & Marketing Manager – Carla Deacon
- Racing Operations Manager – Justin Groves