For a full explanation of Conditions of Entry to Morphettville Racecourse please download below document.
Download Conditions Of Entry.
Please see below our Terms & Conditions for Race Day Packages and Tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable. 1.1 Conditions of entry apply, persons under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult. see www.morphettville.com.au for full conditions of entry.
- A ticket will be required for entry into the course and your package area. Wristbands (where applicable) must be worn and visable at all times. Security reserves the right to refuse entry.
- The SAJC holds no responsibility for lost or stolen ticketing
- The following conditions are both of sales (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the Event: 4.1. No refund or exchange on any tickets except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made the SAJC may, to the extent permitted by law retain any fee it has charged. 4.2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and /or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. 4.3. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and/or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue. 4.4. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the SAJC or other authorised points of sale. 4.5. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the SAJC and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. 4.6. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site. Prices on this site include GST where applicable. 4.7. Where concessions applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets a the venue.
- Scalping Warning. The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Bookings of less than ten may be required to share a table.
- No guarantees are given with regards to table location in your package area.
- Should a race day be abandoned less than seven days prior to or during the booked raceday, no refunds will be made.